- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $46 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Paramedic to join our team! You will assess injuries, administer emergency medical care, and extricate trapped individuals.
- Transport injured or sick individuals to medical facilities
- Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury to establish first aid procedures
- Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with dispatcher
- Communicate with medical personnel at emergency treatment facilities
- Previous experience as an EMT, paramedic, or in other related fields
- Knowledge of first and and CPR procedures
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Medic Ambulance Service, Inc.Why Work Here?
Medic Ambulance is the premier EMS provider in Northern California. We care about our staff, our community and most of all our patients!
506 Couch StVallejo, CA
GovernmentView all jobs at Medic Ambulance Service, Inc.