Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Mediaocean Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What You Will Do:
Mediaocean is searching for a Specialist (Data warehouse designer) to join our development team. You will work with Team to Design Data Models and develop high quality, high performant, testable, and maintainable code. Working in a friendly and motivated team, you will be following agile best practices to interpret business problems, provide design solutions by working with team and write elegant software solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Able to interact with various teams to understand the data, relationships and create data model
- Develop, maintain, and document code based on user stories
- Support and enhance existing software and/or participate in the development of new software initiatives
- Perform unit testing and debug new and/or modified code
- Demo your solutions at regular intervals to product and QA teams
- Participate in basic code reviews that include pull-requests; reviewing others’ code.
- Fact-finding and technical research
- Good communications skills; ability to express oneself effectively depending on the context
- Respond to straightforward disruptions of production systems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a general understanding of programming principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4-8 years of software development experience
- Data modeler who worked on design and development of enterprise data warehouse
- Experience with Data warehousing concepts required
- Proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Experience with Relational/DWH Databases like Oracle(12c), Greenplum, Snowflake, MS SQL server, MariaDB
- Experience with any ETL tool like Talend, Informatica or any other similar tool
- Experience in monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Proven track record for delivery of quality software on time for product releases
- Familiarity with standard development tools such as GIT, SQL Developer, Jenkins.
Any experience working with the following is a plus:
- Apache Airflow
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Mediaocean