Google Ads (SEM) PPC Strategist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Mediagistic is a rapidly growing full service marketing agency primarily focused on national and local advertising for the home service, outdoor power equipment and travel & tourism industries. With nearly two decades in the advertising industry, we are proven leaders of end-to-end marketing and advertising services to local, regional and national businesses.
Position and Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced SEM / PPC strategist with a focus on cross platform digital media buying. The strategist will work cross functionally within the digital team to execute a high volume of campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Video, Display, Discovery, Local Service Ads), monitor their performance, automate them, adhere to industry and agency best practices, focus on lead generation and improve overall agency strategy.
This position requires great depth of tactical knowledge, and well-rounded understanding of Search Engine Marketing. Ideal candidate must have strong experience in paid search marketing tasks such as keyword research, optimization, bid management, copywriting, automated strategies, landing page testing, conversion tracking, budget management, and remarketing. Candidates should also have advanced working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics.
Must have: Minimum of 2 years of professional PPC experience in Google Ads
Plus: Google and Bing Ads certification, experience with Google Tag Manager, third party bid management software (ie. Kenshoo, Marin), programmatic platforms (ie. GMP, Centro), workflow management systems (ie, At-Task, Workamajig).
Perks & Benefits
- Hybrid Work Model
- Enhance your skill set with training from our SMEs in SEM, Social, Content, etc. (Mediagistic is a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner)
- Improve Communication Skills (client facing position and potential to lead internal seminars on digital marketing via Mediagistic’s Blue Ribbon program)
- Two Volunteer Days in PTO package (Habitat for Humanity or any charity of your choice)
- Day off for your Birthday
- Positive Office Culture (Quality of Workplace committee to plan events and community involvement & Diversity and Inclusion committee to enhance culture and
- Mediagistic Leadership Development Program
- Participation in SportsFest (@ Treasure Island)
- Continuing Education Opportunities (tuition reimbursement & paid professional certifications)
- 401K Matching
- Starbucks Coffee Machines (free)
- Casual Dress Code
- On-Site Personal Trainer (group workouts at office - 2x/week)
- Additional Complementary Days off (nonstandard holidays)
- Dry cleaning pick up/drop off
- Internship Program and Speaking Opportunities with USF
- Networking & Mentorship opportunities
Essential Responsibilities Include:
Strategize, create, monitor, maintain and optimize high volume of Search, Display, Video and Local Services campaigns primarily through Google Ads. Oversee their growth in performance. Manage to meet client’s ROI goals and respond in a rapid manner to optimization suggestions from digital strategists.
Work with both, the Performance Marketing team and the Google team in the continuation of our partnership by adhering to best practices, performing beta testing, averaging high 80%+ account optimization scores, and continuously attaining high product and automation adoption levels.
Help the overall agency strategy evolve by being a leader within the performance Marketing team; participating in scrums, Google and agency meetings and by continually testing and sharing results with the rest of the team.
Accurate management of budgets across all engines, campaigns, and channels. Proficiency in excel is a must, formulas and pivot tables.
Craft eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as the continuous implementation of text ads - A/B testing.
· Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives, calculate Cost Per Leads, project spend, adjust to demand and seasonality.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with department implementation teams, such as design, content, social and digital strategy.
· Directly reports to the Manager of Performance Marketing
Work is normally performed in a typical interior office environment that requires normal safety precautions such as typical office or administrative work.
Job involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, and standing may be minimally required to complete tasks.
Travel will be required rarely, if at all.
Total travel time will be less than 10% of the time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The above declarations shall not give any employee any right to continued employment by Mediagistic, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
8675 Hidden River PkwyTampa, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?