- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Accounting Manager is responsible for providing accounting and financial reporting services to ensure efficient and accurate accounting operations. Function as an agency support department responsible for financial, cash receipt and expenditure processing services for external clients and vendors, as well as, supporting agency associates with payment inquiries and accounting research and analysis. Ensures the timely and accurate issuance of billing, including reporting and required accompanying documentation including detail reviews, research, tracking, and follow-up of agency client projects to ensure accuracy of data. Responsible for timely and accurate production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting of Mediagistic and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
- Maintain integrity of general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Responsible for consolidation of subsidiary and affiliated companies
- Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Process payrolls and maintain accurate employee data records
- Ensures accurate and timely recording of transactions and maintains general ledger account reconciliations
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the external audits
- Oversees budgeting and forecasting including monthly variance analysis
- Process and handle payroll cycle and taxes
- Ensures compliance with revenue recognition process on an interim and annual basis
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal government requirements and reporting
- Perform special projects and other accounting services to support the company as necessary or assigned
- Be an excellent partner and supporter for all team members and departments throughout the company.
Core Competencies & Character Attributes:
- Initiative: Highly motivated, strategic thinker who works well independently.
- Organization: Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive Attitude: Must be a team player with a collaborative spirit and a passion for success.
- Creative: Imagination and ability to solve difficult marketing objectives.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Decision Making: Has the willingness to make timely and accurate decisions.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management: Is able to complete all job requirements in allotted time.
- Work Ethic: Displays a hands-on, organized and results-oriented approach, and motivation to perform without extensive direction.
- Accuracy: Displays high quality of work and level of accuracy.
- Resourceful: Exercise patience as needed and demonstrate effective problem-solving ability.
- Accountability: Punctual, reliable, and takes ownership of actions.
- Integrity: Trustworthy and ethical with relation to communication and business decisions.
- Energetic, super motivated and hands-on
- High level of analytical and critical thinking skills
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience in public accounting or marketing/advertising preferred
- Strong knowledge and high level of technical skills in GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Strong Microsoft excel skills including advanced skills such as VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Supervision/Contacts: Directly reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Accounting Manager will model the behavior reflecting company culture, mission and values; drive revenue and operate within a budget to achieve Mediagistic’s vision as the premier marketing and advertising agency for home service companies.
Mediagistic is a rapidly growing national marketing agency primarily in the home service, outdoor power equipment and the travel industry. We are looking for an experienced Media Associate to join our dynamic Media team. In this position the Media Associate I will support the Media Department by working on special projects to increase the productivity in all roles within the department. The agency values relationship building through a quest for excellence in creating compelling comprehensive marketing experiences. The right candidate will share a passion for emerging Media methodologies and all aspects of Mass Media.
AddressTemple Terrace, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Mediagistic Inc