The OnMedia Account Executive professionally represents the company to create and maintain business relationships in the local community. Using a consultative approach, create new and recurring revenue by selling custom advertising solutions. Solutions in the OnMedia advertising technology stack include national brand-name cable TV networks, national brand name digital advertising solutions, high quality video production, use of audience research and emerging advanced advertising technology tactics.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform daily activities consistent with all elements of the sales cycle including face to face and telephone prospecting, cold calls, needs analysis, proposal creation, sales presentations and management of advertising campaigns.
- Actively read, learn and stay current about successful advertising techniques and strategies using search, TV, video and digital advertising campaigns.
- Communicate multi-channel advertising strategies to local business owners, advertising agencies and key decision makers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goals.
- Completes all sales related paperwork including reports, traffic, credit applications, and various reports as required.
- Coordinates and assists with production plans, when necessary, assists in coordination of external production.
- Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience.
- One to three years media sales experience.
- Must be success driven and self-motivated with a team-player and people-oriented value structure. Good working knowledge of marketing research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with computer software and technology.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel on a local basis utilizing your own vehicle.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as described.
It is the policy of Mediacom to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.
We are dedicated to keeping jobs in the communities we serve. Our diversified workforce of over 4,600 employees lives and works in the 22 states where we do business.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.