Associate Producer (Interactive/Experiential) at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: May 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
MediaMonks Los Angeles is looking for a talented creative Associate Producer to assist in the coordination of a variety of jobs including video, animation, and development projects. In this dedicated role, you will work closely with a senior producer and run a variety of projects. We're recruiting a motivated production trooper with sharp communication skills, a friendly demeanor, and a knack for building relationships that will play an active role on the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior-mid-level position, you'll act in concert with our Senior Producer to coordinate and manage day-to-day communications with the client.
- You will be a key connector and liaison both internally and externally, communicating with various types of clients, project managers, animators, creatives, developers, etc.
- You work in close collaboration with the client and our internal team to request and traffic creative assets, monitor quality, and safeguard timely deliveries.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together through excellent communication and make sure great work is being produced between our office in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
- Must be based in LA and able to work on-site post-pandemic
- For this service-oriented position, we're looking for coordination talent with 2+ years of experience working as a junior producer/project manager/coordinator in advertising, content, or digital production.
- You're a natural hustler, quick to learn, and eager to succeed.
- You think ahead, you're proactive, you get things done.
- You relate well to all kinds of people-up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization - aka you're an expert with interpersonal communication.
- You are independent and safeguard an extremely high-quality design standard.
- You are very well organized and extremely focused on structure and documentation.
- A positive, engaged, and energetic mindset. You are flexible and can shift gears fast.
- You are always on the lookout for process optimizations that result in productivity increases.
- You have solid planning and communication skills that enable you to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Your experience in a similar capacity has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients across several time zones.
- In short, we need a true-born team player who can cooperate successfully and work across teams, time zones, and technologies.
- You're fluent in English. Other language skills are a bonus.
- Experience with coordinating large-scale ad, asset, design, or content campaigns.
- Experience with cross-continental workstreams.
- Experience with in-house production studios.
- Eye for design.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at MediaMonks