- Posted: over a month ago
At MediaCo Holding Inc., we’re changing the way people think about enterprise Media and Digital Technology with our iconic and innovative radio brands HOT 97 and WBLS. In addition, our outdoor billboard advertising division, Fairway Outdoor, has long been a staple in out-of-home advertising since 1935. We are a fast-growing company with a fun atmosphere and lots of opportunity. We are currently seeking an Account Executives for the Georgia Market and billboard division. This positions will be responsible for the territory of Kingsland/St. Mary's, Georgia and Vidalia, Georgia.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for selling outdoor advertising concepts to current and prospective clients within the market utilizing existing inventory while obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally. The role of the Account Executive is to create demand by bridging the interests of the media buyer with the business needs of Fairway Outdoor LLC.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: *
- Solicits customers through cold calling and face-to-face discussions including sales presentations.
- Identifies advertising needs of clients based on features and benefits of the product.
- Creates and proposes advertising recommendations that best suit customer needs.
- Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of Fairway.
- Submits all advertising contracts and schedules to the Sales Manager for approval.
- Meets and/or exceeds stated monthly and annual sales budgets and objectives.
- Manage all facets of client accounts ensuring long term business relationships with Fairway are secured.
- Attend all sales and creative services meetings as required.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Completes all sales related paperwork as required.
- Adheres to all office policies, including recommended rates and packages.
- Adheres to collection procedures as prescribed by Fairway.
- Assists with special projects that may be assigned.
- Stays abreast of competitive conditions.
- Actively involved in business community activities and events.
- Displays conduct and behavior which is positive and professional both in the internal and external environment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record in order to operate a personal vehicle on company business.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience
One to three years direct media or relevant sales experience
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient with computer software and technology
Good working knowledge of marketing research
Must be willing and able to travel, if required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
*The Company rather than management retains the discretion to add to or change duties of the position at any time.
MediaCo Holding Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
MediaCo Holding, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at MediaCo Holding, Inc.