Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager
WBO PCIGS Corporate - Reston, VA US (Primary)
Business Services, Contract Administration, Customer Service, Program Manager, Project Manager
0 - 10%
Job Title Senior Program Manager
As affiliates of the PCI Federal Services group of companies, PCI Government Services LLC has a passion for our team members and their personal mission for success. We offer excellent insurance, leave and developmental benefits along with some flexibility for remote work opportunities. Come join our organization and be part of an exciting team supporting our Federal, DoD and Private Sector customers!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all financial, technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel aspects of the contract and component task orders
- Expertly manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering high-quality program capabilities on time and within budget, including Subcontractors and Vendors across multiple locations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for client leadership, the contracting officer, and the COR.
- Lead cross-project planning for Contractor resources, scheduling, milestones, and deliverables.
- Manage complex, full life-cycle engineering projects from initiation to deployment and implementation.
- Coordinate resolution of scope and schedule disputes with government and contractor service delivery teams
- Identify, assess, and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Ensure that all work on our contract complies with the contract terms and conditions and is approved/coordinated with senior corporate managers.
- Ensure contractor back-office support to properly process invoicing and personnel security clearance requirements.
- Manages the program Agile deployment and execution.
- Bachelors degree required and 10+ years of related experience.
- Masters Degree Prefered
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in the delivery of professional services to the federal government.
- PMP Required
- Demonstrate integrity, respect, and a commitment to excellence, collaboration, agility, and diversity.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with technical staff and customers in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
- Experience with large scale information sharing between teams across multiple locations.
- Experience mentoring staff in order to maintain high levels of performance and positive morale.
- Experience managing tools, purchases, and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employees must possess the ability to work in a standard office or conference room setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer.
To visit other company sites, employees must be able to operate a motor vehicle and fly in an aircraft, both of which may require sitting for prolonged periods of time. Employees must possess vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups and over the telephone. Standing in work areas and walking between work areas will be required. This position requires an employee to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb or balance; reach, push, and pull drawers and doors open and closed. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
PCI Government Services LLC (PCI-GS) is an equal opportunity employer.
PCI-GS does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or identity, Veterans or Disability status.
Preference may be extended to qualified Native American Indian candidates
in accordance with applicable federal law.
# of Hires Needed
Media FusionReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.