High School Diploma
WBO PCIGS Corporate - Reston, VA US (Primary)
Administrative, Business Services, Customer Service
0 - 10%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the organization by performing administrative services including completing project-based assigned work; filing; correspondence; managing office supply inventory; and ensuring mail and shipping needs.
- Arranges meetings, conference calls and appointments as directed by the CEO and/or VP.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact for internal and external inquiries.
- Verifies and processes expense reports for the CEO and President
- Develops and maintains records, files and spreadsheets as needed.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments, etc. for CEO.
- Office related errands as may be needed.
- Other duties which may be assigned or needed.
- 6 plus years' experience in an administrative assistant, office administrator, or office coordinator level role.
- High School diploma with 2 years of college courses required; BA/BS is strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and capability with MS Office programs.
- Outstanding English, written and verbal communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Valid driver's license is required.
# of Hires Needed
Media FusionReston, VA
BusinessView All Media Fusion Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.