Quality Assurance Lead
- Conduct Automation testing using Selenium and API testing using POSTMAN
- Oversee the overall implementation of QA solutions for a variety of types of projects, utilizing general best practices and client-specific expertise. Evaluate QA processes regularly to ensure solutions are both effective and efficient.
- Serve as the QA point person for one or more client accounts.
- Supervise other QA analysts, providing training and career-development opportunities, including managing direct reports.
- Test digital projects across multiple browsers, operating systems, email clients and mobile devices to ensure proper rendering, functionality and adherence to project specs, including accessibility compliance.
- Conduct Automation testing using Selenium and API testing using Postman
- Write test plans and test cases, and review those written by other QA analysts, working with project stakeholders to ensure the integrity of the testing approach.
- Work with the campaign management and data teams to test code logic, data-triggered communications, lead management, etc.; test data management.
- Implement various types of testing as needed: automation, API testing, load testing, regression testing, and platform architecture.
- Review and provide feedback on digital project reference materials, including UX/wireframes, business requirements, URL matrices and creative layouts.
- Clearly and concisely document change requests in a bug-tracking system (such as Jira). Prioritize change requests based on project needs.
- Mitigate project risk through discussion with developers and other stakeholders.
- Manage the QA of multiple projects and tasks as requested by project management. Proactively support needs to complete and release client deliverables.
- Follow and maintain brand/process documentation; work with internal and external teams to ensure you are always adhering to the latest guidelines.
- Take part in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
The Associate Manager QA leads quality assurance efforts for a variety of marketing deliverables, including emails, websites, landing pages, mobile apps, SMS and display ads.
This leader works closely with QA team members, developers, project managers and other stakeholders to develop and execute thorough testing approaches to ensure digital deliverables render and function correctly across the most prominent desktop and mobile platforms. He or she also helps ensure the integrity of data and back-end functionality. Demonstrates leadership and mastery of QA principles, techniques, tools and best practices, as well as client objectives and processes.
Produces great work in a fast-paced environment, often with short turnaround times — and helps other QA team members do the same. Thrives within a collaborative team environment but is also able to handle tasks on his/her own. Clear and thorough written and verbal communication is paramount.
- Copy editing QA
- Functional QA – marketing qa, how the message renders in email clients, mostly visual comparison
- Technology QA – microservices, APIs, automation, processes, data – making sur there are checks and balances on how the processes are being run
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, information technology, computer science, communications, English, journalism or related field.
- 5+ years of QA automation testing experience in a marketing agency or related environment — 2+ years of that working at a senior or manager level.
- Proficiency in key hardware and software, including iOS and Android mobile and tablet devices, Mac and Windows desktop platforms, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Jira and content management systems.
- Automation testing using Selenium, API testing using POSTMAN
- Technical skills must include proficiency with: Selenium, POSTMAN, Gatling, JMeter, Litmus/Email on Acid, Saucelab, LogicApps (Azure), Microsoft Flow
- Non scale data warehousing and cloud testing experience is a plus
- Expertise with reviewing HTML and CSS code; web development experience a plus.
- Expertise with testing ETL jobs, digital campaigns and data analytics.
- Experience with scripting/automation (e.g., Selenium).
- Expert command of the English language. Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate and guide the career development of other QA analysts.
- Analytical mindset, time-management and problem-solving skills, and the ability to see both the big picture and details of a project.