experience in a television or radio broadcasting environment.
This position assists in the entering and maintaining of the framework of all channels across all platforms of the company. The framework is the information to put and keep a channel on the air and for EPG information
This includes segment and break information, bit rate, program and segment PAD, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day data entry and channel log management using clients systems (Paradigm, BroadView, Zetta, Florical, etc.)
- Interface with clients programming, advertising sales and finance departments.
- Create and maintain:
- Channel information,
- Program formats,
- Quarterly schedules,
- Weekly schedules,
- Episodic information,
- Timing sheet information.
- Recreate issues - work with vendors to resolve issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a television or radio broadcasting environment.
- Knowledge of traffic/traffic system.
- This position requires knowledge and awareness of Sarbanes Oxley standards and practices to ensure clients compliance.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).