Medivet Biologics, a global leader in Veterinary Regenerative Medicine, is seeking candidates to fulfill orders and keep our warehouse running smoothly.
The Shipping/Receiving Specialist will be responsible for fulfilling orders, quality checking each product that leaves the building, and managing procurement of inventory. This role will be held accountable for meeting order deadlines and maintaining an efficient flow of inventory so that production never stops.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Fulfill orders by due date.
- Quality Control on each product that leaves the building.
- Maintain a stocked inventory of built kits on the shelf.
- Ordering and receiving inventory based on 90-day forecast provided.
- Unpacking and stocking inventory on the shelf.
- Maintaining an organized, clean environment in the warehouse.
- Working with UPS to track down missing/late packages.
- Never run out of an inventory item that will cause an interruption in fulfillment
What You’ll Need
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Embraces and adjusts to change
- Accountable for work performed
- Shipping experience
- Self-Motivated Team Players. Individuals who thrive working within a fast pace environment.
- Innovators. Candidates seeking experience on the forefront of veterinary and human medical technology.
- Pet Lovers. Candidates who want to further the human-animal bond through cutting edge treatments and service.