The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing day-to-day support for our digital marketing initiatives. They will apply best practices for digital marketing to optimize the online customer experience and increase marketing effectiveness. The ideal candidate has experience and understands best practices in conversion funnels, SEO, A/B Testing, content management, and related fields.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with the Marketing Manager to execute marketing initiatives.
- Creating and publishing content on digital platforms. Manage digital production processes, scheduling and resources to ensure efficiency, responsiveness, and adherence to deadlines.
- Optimizing web sites for SEO, including content using keyword and competitor research, technical SEO review and recommending content changes to improve engagement and conversion.
- Assisting in coordinating digital advertising efforts with external agencies, including web and app development, SEO, etc.
- Leveraging web analytics to evaluate audience behavior, channel attribution, engagement, and online to offline conversion.