Work from home treating our patients in skilled Nursing Facilities throughout the state of Missouri via TeleVideo Technology!
MediTelecare is the nation’s largest telehealth company providing behavioral health care to the patient population in rural skilled and assisted living facilities utilizing tele-video technology. We service over 30,000 patients throughout approximately 300 skilled nursing facilities! These services are delivered via HIPAA encrypted portal utilizing the latest technology for video, linking a healthcare practitioner to a patient located at the nursing facility. We are a leading employer for behavioral health professionals.
Practice your profession by treating the patients we assign to you from your own home! Practicing your profession from home provides greater access to care for patients allowing for a greater patient-centric focus!
If you have a practice license, or are willing to obtain a license, to practice in one or multiple states, we are interested in speaking with you. The states are: VT, ME, NH, KY, OH, VA, IA, TX, MS, KS, WV, NE, MO, MN, OK.
We also have immediate openings for psychologists who will provide in-person patient therapy in skilled nursing facilities in the vicinity of Nashua, NH and Lexington and Louisville, KY!
Outstanding compensation, benefits and earning potential seeing patients from your home or office from our secure technology!
YOUR POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
- Conducting psychotherapy, behavioral management sessions, and neurocognitive testing via tele-video technologies.
- Completing patient notes in our Electronic Health Records system.
- Virtually providing in-service education and participating in staff meetings as needed via video link.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have PhD, or PsyD, or equivalent recognized doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university.
- Must have significant experience treating mature adult and/or elderly patient population.
- May be asked to obtain licensure in other states.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a company provided secure computer including but not limited to: using Internet based electronic health applications, Microsoft Outlook, and our Electronic Health Records system.
- Must have a quiet private location at home or office space to consult with patients via tele-video.
- Must have reliable internet access.
This job description is not inclusive and there may be other tasks and responsibilities that you will perform as required.
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $130,000.00 depending on patient caseload and productivity.