MediTelecare of Kentucky is seeking Telehealth Facilitators. If you are a Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, CNA, LNA or EMT, we have immediate openings for highly motivated and dependable candidates!
MediTelecare is a leading telehealth company providing behavioral healthcare services to rural skilled nursing and assisted living facilities via its telehealth technology. As a Telehealth Facilitator you will use tele-video technologies to bring clinicians and patients together and be an integral member of our clinical team.
This position requires driving to nursing homes within approximately a 1-hour radius of your residence. We offer an attractive, competitive hourly wage, mileage reimbursement, and full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package.
This position requires traveling to nursing homes in the Grayson, and West Liberty, KY, and Wheelersburg, OH area.
- Schedule, confirm, coordinate and provide technical support for daily tele-video patient visits.
- Review daily planned tele-video visits and provide “hands on” assistance to the clinician and patient, ensuring patient is prepared and on time, technology is functioning and properly set up, and that clinicians have patient information as needed.
- Utilize our Electronic Health Record software to assist clinicians in all clinical observations/information/patient education.
- Serve as a liaison, coordinate information between clinicians and facilities, patients and other key personnel.
- Initiate any follow-up services requested by the clinician and communicate need for follow-up to the patient.
- Interact and communicate appropriately with patients, family members and facility staff.
- Maintain patient confidentiality (electronic, written and/or verbal).
- Attend training's and continuing education courses as needed to stay up to date with topic such as ethics, advancements in telemedicine, and patient care.
- Upon completion of required training, assist with the administration of cognitive and emotional test instruments under the direct supervision of Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
Education and Licensing: Medical Assistant/Health Technician, Certified Nurse Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Licensed Nurse Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician
- Knowledge of specialized terminology associated with specialty areas/clinics as assigned.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, families, facility staff and colleagues.
- Knowledge of computer and computer programs including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook and MS-PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel to outlying facilities and possess a valid driver’s license.
Compensation is competitive based on qualifications and experience.
This job description is not inclusive and there may be other tasks and responsibilities that you will perform as required.