Under the supervision of the VP of Operations and Clinical Director of Psychology, provides evaluation and treatment of patients with behavioral health issues who reside in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities or similar settings.
MediTelecare is the nation’s largest telehealth company providing behavioral health care to the patient population in rural skilled and assisted living facilities utilizing tele-video technology and in-person care. We service over 30,000 patients throughout approximately 300 skilled nursing facilities! We are a leading employer for behavioral health professionals.
We have immediate full-time openings for Psychologists
These full-time positions offer competitive compensation, benefits and earning potential.
- Maintain a patient caseload - provide diagnostic evaluations, counseling, supportive care, group therapy and behavioral management
- Work as a member of the interdisciplinary team assigned to the facility
- Participate in case reviews and consultations
- Respond to urgent calls from the facility and facilitate problem solving
- Complete patient notes in our Electronic Health Records system
- Commit to a full day of service at assigned facilities for hours hired to work
- Provide in-service education at the facilities as appropriate
- May assist in the job shadow portion of the hiring process of potential new staff when requested
- May assist in the orientation of new staff when requested
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Doctorate degree from an accredited university
- Hold a valid Clinical Psychologist license in practicing states in accordance with the regulations of that state
- Prefer experience treating mature adult and/or elderly patient population
- Must be able to meet the credentialing requirements of Meditelecare and of the assigned facilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a company provided secure computer including but not limited to: using Internet based electronic health applications, Microsoft Outlook, and our Electronic Health Records system.
This job description is not inclusive and there may be other tasks and responsibilities that you will perform as required.
Why Work Here?
We are a leader in telemedicine care, providing behavioral health services to the elderly who reside in skilled nursing facilities.