Work From Home!
All Psychologists are welcome to apply regardless of where you are licensed. We support re-licensing as we expand throughout the nation.
Take your psychology career to the next level as you work from the comfort of your own home office, helping underserved patients in rural areas receive the healthcare assistance they deserve via tele-video, in MediTelecare's Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth position!
Working remotely as a Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth provider with MediTelecare, you have the unique opportunity to breathe new life into your career, serving as a lifeline to grateful patients who otherwise would go without the mental health treatment they need to lead their best lives. As an employee of MediTelecare, this role will allow you to hone your skills as an expert consultant in behavioral health. Your efforts will be far-reaching, also bringing much-needed and appreciated assistance to under-resourced facility care teams who will welcome your experience and guidance. You personally will benefit from having an established caseload, a generous compensation package, an enviable comprehensive benefits package and a stellar support staff invested in you and your team's success.
Join a dynamic, autonomous environment where your ideas and valued input will help shape the way we work as well as positively impact the future of the telehealth industry! Apply for MediTelecare's Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth job opening today.
Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth Responsibilities
- Conduct psychotherapy and behavioral management sessions using tele-video technology
- Perform neurocognitive testing using tele-video technology; provide virtual in-service education
- Collaborate with facility staff; consult with interdisciplinary team members
- Complete patient notes in our Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
Clinical Psychologist - Telehealth Qualifications
- Ph.D., PsyD, or equivalent doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university
- Significant experience in treating adult and/or elderly patient population
- Ability to work on a company provided secure computer using Internet-based electronic applications
- Must have a quiet private location at home or office space in which to consult with patients via tele-video
- Experience working with patients with severe persistent mental illness preferred