MediSked, LLC is a growing software firm, headquartered in Rochester, NY. MediSked is the leading brand in holistic solutions that improve lives, drive efficiencies and generate innovations for human service organizations that support our community. Because our customers are in the selfless business of making the lives of those they serve as fulfilling as possible, our company is comprised of passionate and proactive people looking to make a difference. We are searching for smart, motivated individuals to join our team that can thrive in a tech business setting but also have a compassionate side that connects to our customers and culture.
The Support Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing client relationships with the MediSked Support and Operations Team. This work involves both frequent proactive and reactive interactions with clients via telephone, email , and face to face communications with the triple aim of helping clients to understand the current value derived from their use of MediSked solutions, educating clients on new features that could be adopted to increase their return on investment, and recovering situations where client satisfaction is at risk. The Support Account Manager role has primary responsibility for maintaining client relationships once the client has completed their MediSked implementation and have transitioned to Support.
· Client Focus: MediSked employees put themselves in the shoes of the client when evaluating client requests, demonstrating on a daily basis that we are dedicated experts (both in technology and the HCBS space) committed to the same goals as our clients.
· Ownership: Regardless of their level in the org chart, MediSked employees take ownership of items that come across their desk, seeing that they are brought to fruitful and effective completion, including working across teams and orgs to ensure that all steps required to bring items to closure are completed. Responsibility doesn’t end with a handoff to another person, team or organization.
· Industry Knowledge: We build and maintain a level of expertise in the home and community-based services (HCBS) space as required to speak credibly to customers and to design and deliver software that meets and exceeds the unique needs of this industry.
· Teamwork: Even though we have distinct, specialized teams, we work at all levels of the org chart as a one MediSked to complete deliverables and meet customer commitments. We strive for win-win-win resolutions to all difference of opinion between teams.
· Efficiency: Work across teams – especially when handoffs are required between teams – is done expeditiously and effectively, without dropping the baton. Controls and metrics are in place to catch missed handoffs and measure the efficiency of cross-team collaboration
- Manage the MediSked Support client satisfaction recovery process by identifying, receiving, investigating, and responding to potential client satisfaction incidents in a thorough and timely manner.
- Perform “Support Cut-Over Meetings” when a new client concludes their engagement with MediSked Solution Design and Delivery, working closely with the Engagement Manager and implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Receive, investigate, and respond to customer inquiries in a thorough and timely manner as needed. Track open issues that require follow-up, driving those items to resolution, documenting customer interaction within each support ticket.
- Using established client satisfaction management procedures, communicate clearly, efficiently and effectively with MediSked leadership to keep members of the leadership team informed of the status of client satisfaction issues, to include maintaining client health dashboard.
- Distinguish between user error, bugs and platform enhancement requests.
- Decide when to escalate issues to another level or organization and employ strong cross-team collaboration skills to ensure that those escalations are completed effectively and efficiently, removing obstacles to client satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Collect and provide key operational metrics to premier clients to show the client’s use of MediSked, LLC solutions and services and the corresponding value for that client.
- Work with other members of the Support and Operations team to develop and maintain support resources and documentation, including knowledge base articles, manual updates, etc.
- Work with clients both one-on-one and in group settings, providing periodic workshops to help foster adoption of newly created features for MediSked, LLC’s software platforms.
- Relay feedback on the platforms to the Product Strategy & Design team.
- Assist in quarterly MediSked User Group (MUG) meetings.
- Establish a regular cadence of check-ins with client MediSked administrators and executive sponsors, both onsite and remote.
- Use networking skills to stay apprised of new client MediSked administrations and executive sponsors and provide introductions and overviews as appropriate.
- Conduct regular client satisfaction surveys to evaluate performance and effectiveness of MediSked resources.
- In the rare circumstance that a client ends one of their MediSked subscriptions, oversee the client ‘wind down’ process
- Manage existing clients through changes in their monthly licensing agreements i.e.: client merger, acquisition, spinoff, substantial growth, downsizing or other relevant organizational change)
- Provide assistance when requested from the Finance Team, to help resolve account standing issues or disputed invoices.
- Make determinations, based on client relationship goals, for when service credits and/or discounts should be offered to existing clients.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in customer support with a proven ability to delight customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Familiarity with database applications and general computer knowledge, demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server, as well as classic ASP is preferred
- Previous experience with CRM or support software
- Software support experience is a plus
- Homecare and human service background is a plus
- Shift hours start as 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern
- Ability to travel nationwide 20%
MediSked, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.