*Support Services Representative
MediRevv 91345, CA
- Posted: 20 days ago
Title: Support Services Representative
Wage Category: Hourly, Non-exempt
Reports to: Supervisor, Revenue Cycle Services
Location: Mission Hills, CA (On-Site)
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
The Support Services Representative is responsible for clerical functions that support production staff, allowing them to be more efficient and reach higher production levels!
An effective Support Services Representative will exemplify the MediRevv Mindset by helping the organization on a whole achieve balance between partners, people, and performance through:
- Responsible for opening, sorting, date stamping, and distributing all incoming correspondence according to the department’s requirements.
- Mails refund checks, patient letters and other documents.
- Responsible for accurately scanning documents. Complies with naming conventions that ensure documents can be located. Audits batches to ensure scanning accuracy.
- Documents in patients’ accounts/invoices as assigned, such as, all claims mailed to Health Plans.
- Responsible for locating and accurately matching up claims to medical documentation and mailing to requisite payer.
- Obtains medical records from hospitals
- Performs lower level WQ edits, registrations, and bad address updates.
- Locates and copies Explanation of Benefits required for third party billing.
- Reconciles patient payment batches and prepares correspondence for data entry.
- Maintains copiers and resolves issues if possible. Submits repair tickets as needed.
- May perform receptionist duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements - Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge/capabilities in the following areas:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years previous experience as a receptionist or customer service preferred.
- Familiar with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent problem resolution and time management skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks.
- Able to sort and file correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems, use ten key and FAX machine.
Sitting for long periods of time, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying up to 15lbs., and grasping.Working Environment:
The environmental conditions described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e., business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
MediRevv is an EEO/AA Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly encourage minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for openings with us.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at MediRevv