Regional Vice President, Sales
- Expired: February 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The toolbar contains the following
The AudioEye Help Desk to report accessibility and usability related issues.
The AudioEye Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility and usability enhancements for this website.
The Player tool to listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a substitute for your screen reader.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.Regional Vice President, Sales
Full Time Sales Dallas, TX, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1082
Location: West region
The Regional VP, Sales is responsible for developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets, driving to improve MediQuant’s market position, achieve financial growth, and create long-term value for the organization by leveraging data and capitalizing on business trends.
JOB DUTIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS. A qualified individual must be able to perform the essential functions of the job as listed, with or without accommodation. (An Asterisk (*) Identifies an Essential Function)
- Develop the pipeline of new business coming into MediQuant. (*)
- Identify potential new customers; develop rapport, set targets for sales, and provide support to continually improve the relationship.
- Collaborate with the internal team (marketing staff and other managers) to increase sales opportunities.
- Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Business Development Planning (*)
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid- and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Management and Research (*)
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is correct
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within MediQuant’s CRM system
- Track and record activity on accounts and work to close deals to meet targets
- Ensure that all conversations and interactions present MediQuant in the best light
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, or related field.
- Three to five years proven success in sales having met or exceeded sales goals
- A minimum of three years selling into the healthcare market
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Professionalism, CSM, Microsoft Office proficiency
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work for the incumbent are very flexible due to travel and meeting requirements; however, incumbent is typically available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel. Position includes significant travel throughout the sales region, national conferences and corporate visits. Candidate should expect to average 50% of their monthly work hours.
Work Environment. This job operates remotely, and may not consistently conduct work in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position is primarily stationary with the need to stand or sit 80% of the workday.
Manual dexterity: Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Frequently must analyze, memorize, problem solve, read and perform simple to complex math.
May frequently move computer equipment (laptop computer) weighing less than 10 lbs.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable). In compliance with Federal employment laws, MediQuant will verify the identity and employment authorization of each person hired.
AAP/EEO Statement. MediQuant, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.
Compliance. Employee shall comply with all MediQuant policies, state and federal laws, regulations, and contractual obligations when accessing MediQuant or client Confidential Data, Confidential Information, and Information Assets.
Other Duties. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BusinessView all jobs at MediQuant LLC