Job Description: Field Service Technician
Description of Responsibilities
Field Service Technicians are responsible for performing day to day activities in his or her area, including delivery, pickups, and troubleshooting. FSTs are also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment in their warehouse/storage and facilities and prompt data reporting of equipment movement, Fixed Asset data, vehicle and activity information, and incoming purchase orders.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician include the following:
· On-call hours in the evenings and on weekends, but mostly will consist of day trips during the week.
· Travel within the territory as necessary.
· Delivery, pick-up and service of specialty medical equipment and respiratory equipment for skilled nursing facilities in the surrounding area using company provided cell phone, vehicle, and fuel.
· Maintain a clean, well-organized warehouse.
· Follow policies and procedures as they relate to the Customer Service Associate position.
· Promote the company’s image, products, and services when appropriate.
· Clinical experience in a healthcare setting is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to work independently and productively without close supervision.
· Flexible schedule for on-call hours, overtime, and emergencies.
· Professional appearance.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and punctual.
· Able to deliver excellent customer service.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
· Experience driving a 10’ cargo van.