Description of Responsibilities
Denver based resource responsible for the overall building and maintaining sustainable customer relationships. Through on-boarding, training & support, the CSM ensures that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect from MediLogix. Proactively address any customer issues and promote customer retention practices.
Duties of the Customer Success Manager include the following:
- Manage New Customer Implementation and transition from sales to operations
- Organizing supplier in-services for key rental products
- Providing printed instructions at implementation
- Assess and organize needed reports for internal and customer users
- Promote and provide instruction for the Customer Portal and Analytics.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within Customer organizations to ensure continued Customer’s satisfaction and retention
- Consultative Calls
- Customer Outreach
- Review Feedback and take appropriate action
- Rent to Own / Buy Out Options
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
- 100% Focused on providing customer value
- Monitor Customer activity and recognize opportunities for proactive intervention.
- Use internal analytics and reports effectively to review customer trends and opportunities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Engage customers to help them achieve their desired outcome through interactions with MediLogix
- Pinpoint customers’ needs and create processes that reflect their goals.
- Present Medilogix’s unique value proposition to customer base.
- Attend and participate in meetings of the business development and operations teams to include but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, operations, and equipment training.
- Direct or participate in company committees as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Executive Vice President/Business Development and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations; direct Customer Success Management is a plus.
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales/marketing experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree