Home Health Registered Nurse
- Per Diem
Medi-Art Home Health Care is looking for field RN in area of Temecula, CA.
- Graduate of a state approved school of practical nursing (RN) and currently licensed in the state of California.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Performs services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
- Refers to Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patient assigned to his/her care.
- Is available for on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to tree practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other health related field with 2 years of experience within the last 5 years within a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility.
- Must have an updated Physical and TB results.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency
- Passing a background check
- Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally, PRN emergency call.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to communicate effective in person and by phone, bilingual a plus but not required.
- Ability to utilize computer skills effectively, keyboarding/typing.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to read/write/comprehend and carry out Physician Orders.
Medi-art Home Health Care INCTemecula, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.