Enjoy a rewarding position w/ Medi-Weightloss in Woodstock, Georgia. Wonderful environment focusing on preventive medicine. Every day is a celebration. No on call requirements.
We are looking for a permanent part time Family Nurse Practitioner (NP) with a valid DEA license to join our talented team & deliver exceptional patient care. The NP will work under the supervision of the medical director. Under general direction, the NP provides patient care; conducts physical exams; completes health history summary; documents patients' progress and assists with patient care management.
The Nurse Practitioner will drive patients’ lifestyle change and positively impact chronic illness long term with our patients. Help us decrease obesity-related complications with full medical workups, weekly nutritional and fitness counseling, and vitamin injections.
- Obtains and reviews patient's medical history information relevant to patient care
- Conducts physical examinations
- Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures
- Assumes responsibility for prescribing FDA approved appetite suppressants according to state and federal guidelines
- Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly
- Maintains all required documentation & charting for patient care and medication management
- Provides training to clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
- Documents patient progress notes in the patient chart and/or EMR.
- Conducts consultations with patients regarding the program
- Performs other clinical duties as required
- Conducts follow up calls to patients to discuss the patient's progress and address any concerns
- REQUIRED HOURS: Candidates MUST be available to work all of the following days and hours: Monday 7am-3pm; Tuesday 7am-1pm; Wednesday 9am-7pm; Friday 1pm-5:30pm; Saturday 8am-12pm
- Must have valid Medical & DEA License.
- Must ensure CAQH profile is current. Credentialed provider preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of ICD10 Diagnostic Codes.
- Must be willing to work Saturday hours.
- Must be team player and enjoy Changing Lives!
Interested Candidates should provide resume and any salary requirements when applying.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.mediweightloss.com
For more information about the Medi-Weightloss, Woodstock clinic, please visit our website at www.mediweightloss.com/locations/woodstock