Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medgene Labs helps veterinarians and producers protect livestock with precisely constructed immunological products and services. Applying a strategy of continual diagnostic surveillance and data analytics to the practice of immunology, creating vaccines for the disease-at-hand quicker and more precisely than previously possible. Medgene Labs has a single mission: To be a world-class Immunological Services Provider for leading livestock producers and their veterinarians.
This position will work within the sales organization supporting the ISPRIME team and our customers. The candidate must be detailed and people orientated. The customer service representative is expected to be well versed in Medgene Labs' vaccine product portfolio and accompanying services as well as the general operations to ensure customer responses occur in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Work closely with field sales staff to secure product order details from customers and provide order tracking.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer account records.
- Make outgoing calls and emails to customers to provide timely updates on products and services as needed.
- Understand and support quality, safety and regulatory standards.
- Record customer information and feedback
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
Experience in the animal health industry
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Medgene Labs