A hospital in Montana is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: November 30, 2020 - Ongoing
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 12 hour shifts
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 14-15
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Medication management, Therapy and Support
- Support Staff: RN, SW, Mental Health Workers
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Year-round, you will discover opportunities to forge your own path as you take in Mother Nature's beauty. Hike up to the 70-million-year-old peak of the Rimrocks or down to the legendary Yellowstone River. Canoe or kayak along refreshing waterways, etc.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23200