A hospital in Montana is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: November 30, 2020 - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday, 12:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 22-25
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Medication management, therapy and support
- Support Staff: RN, SW, Mental Health Workers
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- Year-round, you will discover opportunities to forge your own path as you take in Mother Nature’s beauty. Hike up to the 70-million-year-old peak of the Rimrocks or down to the legendary Yellowstone River. Canoe or kayak along refreshing waterways, ride the rails at the downtown Skate Park, or explore ancient caves where prehistoric hunters once traveled. Wade, float or fish the shoreline of the state’s most famous rivers overflowing with Blue Ribbon fish. Let the fresh Montana air guide you along your outdoor adventures.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23202