A facility in Oklahoma is seeking a Hospitalist Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government Locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: December 7 - January 3, 2021 (12 shifts, majority are nights)
- December 7 to 13, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- December 14 to 20, 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- December 21 to 27, 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- December 28 to January 3, 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 1-2 admits average 5-6 patients to round on
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Yes - Emergency Medicine Physicians, Nursing, Pharmacy, Lab, Radiology
- EMR/Charting: EMR-RPMS
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required; medical work experience in the United States in the specialty you are applying for, in the past 12 months, completion of U.S. residency training; any active unrestricted state license
- Additional Qualifications for Government Jobs: Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Hospitalist experience
About the Location:
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs, Indian Health Services and Tribal Facilities, have a diverse population that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and background while giving back to their community and country.
- Your malpractice insurance is covered, and pending the contract, you will either receive a per diem for your travel and lodging or we will cover flight, rental car and lodging. Pay is on a weekly basis.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-6346