Addiction Medicine Physician
Medestar Clarksville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Addiction Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing Tuesday and Thursday
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: Current patient census is 50, recently opened clinic
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Clinic Director, Nurse Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, Counselor
- EMR/Charting: SMART Mangement
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- Discover all Clarksville has to offer! From markets, golf courses, and beautiful parks, there is something for all to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23231