Senior Software Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of the Medefy Senior Software Developer is to help develop the company’s best-in-class benefits navigation software and mobile applications, which help people all over the US improve their health and positively impact their lives. This position will work across the enterprise to build products that deliver high quality product features and user experiences that function correctly at launch.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate with team in fully Agile deliveries utilizing SCRUM methodologies
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Recommend architectural and language improvements
- Assist with building and executing product road map
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Integrate and operate within a dynamic team of developers committed to solving challenging problems
- Assist with professional development of team members
- Assist with risk management to minimize project risks
- Performs other related duties as assigned
You must have at least the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of C# experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Agile / SCRUM experience
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, and Microservices
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with Python, Node.js, Go, or Ruby
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture patterns such as ESB
- Solid track record of contributing to open-source projects.
Supervisory Duties: None
Travel Requirements Percentage: None – 0%
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Occasionally move inside the office to access file cabinets, office machines, etc.
- Prolonged periods of being stationary at a desk and working on a computer
- Communicating with others to exchange information via typing
- Must have close-range clarity of vision with or without corrective lens
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple complex problems; Multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, able to perform duties from multiple sources
- Interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers, clients, and vendors and under adverse circumstances
- Must maintain regular attendance and be punctual
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions
About our awesome company, Medefy...
As one of Oklahoma’s fastest growing tech companies, Medefy (www.medefy.com) is a health benefits technology company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. People from all over the country utilize the Medefy platform as a single, easy-to-access source to get the most from their employers’ benefits. At the heart of our platform is a live health benefits expert, there to help our users effortlessly navigate the U.S. healthcare system to find high-value care (every. single. time.). We are here to eliminate the stresses caused by an impossible to navigate health system on hard-working families, all while saving them, and their employers, a significant amount of money. It’s a win-win!
What do we know we have?
We’re changing lives every. day. We have an amazing team dedicated to helping people get the healthcare they need out of a system that regularly takes advantage of them – at a price they can afford. Seriously, dedicated is an understatement. We work in a fun, easygoing (but still fast paced!) environment for us all to work together in one of the most powerful healthcare software platforms in the world.
- A burning desire to use that platform to help others with their healthcare challenges
- An open mind for new methodologies to accomplish our mission
- Competitive pay and benefits packages!
**Job description is not a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Medefy Health LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Medefy Health LLC