MyCAA Admissions Advisor (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MedCerts is a national online career training school pioneering the way students learn and employers hire. Focused on direct to consumer certifications in the healthcare and IT fields, the eLearning school helps students gain the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in new careers and deliver employers the right candidates to fit their organization. MedCerts delivers certification and career training through HD-quality video-based instruction, virtual simulations, games and animations, and on-the-job training. Since 2009, the company has trained over 25,000 students in over 35 career programs and over 1000 organizations using or hiring these students. For more information, visit: www.medcerts.com.
The overall responsibility of an Education Consultant with MedCerts is to recruit prospective students to enroll in the right MedCerts program. Customer service and professionalism throughout the process is a must and will be monitored by leadership.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual recruitment goals.
• Provide excellent customer service to all current and potential students.
• Obtain expert product knowledge in all MedCerts educational courses and programs.
• Responsible for three or more hours of student talk time per day.
• When three or more hours of student talk time per day is not met, Educational Consultants are responsible for making 75+ outbound calls per day
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continually prospect new students using MedCerts’ ISDC dialing system, text messaging and email.
• Follow up with prospective students for training application and approval forms.
• Develop and maintain referral partnerships with current and former students. One enrollment per month from a referral source.
• Provide prompt follow-up on all incoming leads. Within business hours the expectation is 5 minutes or less.
• Responsible for understanding and discussing how the student will pay for our program. Ex: MyCAA, WIOA and or Self-Pay
• Utilize Salesforce to manage a successful pipeline of prospective students.
• Maintain complete Salesforce records. Add notes for every interaction with our students and properly status students within the sales cycle.
• Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional communication skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in sales, admissions, or healthcare recruiting is required.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Inside Phone Sales Experience- Minimum 2 years High Volume
• Experience with CRM software required (Salesforce preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Medcerts