Senior / Human Resources Manager
- Expired: January 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
(hybrid role) Reporting to and developed by the HR Executive Director, U.S., you will assist with all activities within HR, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission, culture, and talent strategy. International travel (Switzerland) may be required.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Participates in developing and implementing departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must understand the difference between a job and a career opportunity.
- Possess the ability to adapt, adjust, conquer, and overcome.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience for the HR Manager role
- 7-10 years of progressive experience to be considered for the Senior HR Manager role.
- Enjoy building infrastructure and have a passion for building culture
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics (authentic, compassionate, genuine, and honest); good communicator; good listening skills and problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred. No certification, no problem. We will sponsor.
Get fresh Human Resources Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.