Veterinary Client Services Representative - Full Time - Evenings
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MedVet is a fast-growing Emergency and Specialty provider with practices nationwide. We help our patients receive advanced medical treatments and innovations. Things like chemotherapy and radiation, cardiac ablations, treatments for glaucoma, physical rehabilitation, dermatology and so much more! We are looking for collaborative and driven people to join our clinical team.
We thrive on people living out our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion to get their job done. Use your passion to drive the MedVet experience for our clients and patients, as well as your teammates.
We are looking for:
Veterinary Client Service Representative
Our Client Service Representatives have the first interaction with our clients providing superior service to ensure client interactions are facilitated smoothly, compassionately and effectively throughout their MedVet Experience. This role requires practical knowledge of hospital organization, services, veterinary terminology, medical records and financial policies/transactions. The ability to multi-task and enter data accurately is crucial for success in this position. This individual must always maintain a compassionate yet professional composure.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and check-in clients
- Answer telephones and transfer calls
- Escort clients and their pets to exam rooms
- Manage medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
- Discuss payment options and process payments
- Maintain a neat and clean lobby
Who you are:
- Ability to remain composed in stressful and emotional situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client service skills and phone etiquette
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously
- Sense of urgency within a fast-paced environment
- Some flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary
- Critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate needs inter & intra-departmentally
- General computer competency required including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in veterinary setting (preferred)
Perks and Benefits include:
- Strong career growth and personal development opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
- HSA, FSA and Independent Care Spending
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning on your first day
- Shift Differentials and On-call Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discounts and Pet Insurance
- Elective Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance and company paid Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education Opportunities and Assistance Program
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
MedVet does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
BusinessView all jobs at MedVet