MedVet is a fast-growing Emergency and Specialty provider with practices nationwide. We help our patients receive advanced medical treatments and innovations. Things like chemotherapy and radiation, cardiac ablations, treatments for glaucoma, physical rehabilitation, dermatology and so much more! We are looking for collaborative and driven people to join our clinical team.
We thrive on people living out our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion to get their job done. Use your passion to drive the MedVet experience for our clients and patients, as well as your teammates.
We are looking for:
Client Service Representative
Our Client Services Representatives are the first team our clients meet when they walk through the door, the friends that offers support while waiting in the lobby and the experts at answering any questions. They partner closely with our veterinary assistants and technicians to provide the MedVet experience for anyone walking through our doors. Your heart for our clients will ensure that they feel supported for duration of their time at MedVet.
What you'll do:
- Greet and check-in clients
- Answer telephones and transfer calls
- Escort clients and their pets to exam rooms
- Manage medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
- Discuss payment options and process payments
- Maintain a neat and clean lobby
Who you are:
- Ability to remain composed in stressful and emotional situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client service skills and phone etiquette
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously
- Sense of urgency within a fast-paced environment
- Some flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary
- Critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate needs inter & intra-departmentally
- General computer competency required including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in veterinary setting (preferred)
Perks and Benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
- HSA, FSA and Independent Care Spending
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning on your first day
- Shift Differentials and On-call Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discounts and Pet Insurance
- Elective Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance and company paid Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education Opportunities and Assistance Program
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
MedVet does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Tags: RVT, Registered Veterinary Technician, Registered Vet Tech, Registered Vet Technician, Registered Veterinary Tech, CVT, Certified Veterinary Technician, Certified Vet Tech, LVT, Licensed Veterinary Technician, Licensed Vet Tech, Credentialed Veterinary Technician, Credentialed Vet Tech, Credentialed Veterinary Tech, Veterinary Technician, Veterinary Tech, Vet Tech, Vet Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Vet Assistant, Technician Assistant, Tech Assistant, Kennel Assistant, Kennel Technician, Kennel Tech, Animal Assistant, Veterinary Nurse, Vet Nurse