2nd Veterinary Ophthalmologist - VEI
Veterinary Eye Institute
Vision. Comfort. Compassion.
Veterinary Eye Institute is seeking a second Ophthalmologist (board-certified or residency trained) to join our Upland, CA practice. We are looking for motivated individuals who will share our commitment to delivering the highest level of patient care, understanding, and client education with an emphasis on exceptional client service.
Why join the team at the Veterinary Eye Institute?
- Veterinary Eye Institute (VEI) is dedicated to making the world a visually clear and comfortable place for pets – in a kind, collaborative, and compassionate way.
- Founded in 2012, VEI sees a large referral base with an abundant medical and surgical caseload.
- VEI is a well-established stand-alone ophthalmology practice with locations across the country.
- We believe in being on the cutting edge of veterinary ophthalmology and have both a residency program and opportunities for research.
- Through our robust surgical schedule and the top-of-the-line surgical technology, we offer continued growth in the newest surgical techniques.
- Take a tour and learn more about VEI here: https://www.veterinaryeyeinstitute.com/
- VEI is now part of the MedVet family. Founded in 1988, MedVet is the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country. com
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Signing Bonus, Shareholder Opportunity, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Why Upland, CA?
Upland is a suburb of San Bernardino and is known for being a diverse city with a great mix of cultural opportunities, festivals and outdoor activities. Historic Downtown Upland is a group of downtown merchants who work together to promote and enhance the historic business district. Downtown is made up of nearly 200 businesses providing a diversity of merchandise and services. The Upland Farmers Market is held in downtown Upland every Thursday from April through October. Living in Upland offers residents a dense suburban feel with lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Upland due to the highly rated public schools.
Did you know we are also expanding our standalone practices to other areas of the country? If you would like to learn about the potential for a new VEI standalone ophthalmology practice where you want to live, want to join a multi-specialty MedVet, or are moving somewhere we don't currently have an advertised position, please contact Amanda.Purcell@MedVet.com
Come as you are. VEI is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with VEI is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
Get fresh 2nd Veterinary Ophthalmologist - VEI jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.