MedUS Healthcare Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $42,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
- Source passive candidates by utilizing job boards, resume databases and employee market places to efficiently build robust candidate pipelines
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with Team Leads to identify work order requirements
- Schedule / transfer interviews to recruiter
- Become an industry expert in driving candidate flow based on clients current needs and forecasting future market conditions.
- Create and Maintain Texting Campaigns for all degrees, specialties, and states.
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software is preferred
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
MedUS HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Better People, Better Outcomes, We Make It Happen!
At MedUS Healthcare, our vision is to become a necessary and exemplary partner in the care of our clients, while meeting the employment goals of our healthcare providers and their families. We believe that quality of care and quick delivery to our clients is not optional but, rather, a standard of practice. We are committed to providing quality care to our clients by recruiting the best healthcare providers in the industry as we, concurrently, fulfill our commitment to our healthcare providers by placing them in the best facilities nationwide!
11935 Mason Montgomery Road Suite 100Cincinnati, OH