MedThink Cary, NC
- Posted: 26 days ago
The Research Analyst is responsible for leading insight generation efforts across a variety of primary and secondary research methodologies. This role identifies and executes the appropriate research methodology to acquire the insights needed to inform client strategies, including but not limited to surveys, in-depth interviews, digital ethnographies, syndicated and public databases, and published literature.
Our Uniqueness and Expectations of Future MedTHINKERS
Help Colleagues Do Their Best
Infuse Optimism And Fun
Keep An Open Mind
Education: Bachelor’s degree in quantitative oriented field. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: 1-3 year’s related experience.
Demonstrates behavior expected of a professional member of the organization, including but not limited to:
- Advise client teams on appropriate research methodology to address insight generation needs
- Design and draft surveys, discussion guides, and other data collection instruments
- Manage third party panel provider relationships
- Compile and analyze data from a variety of syndicated and publicly available databases
- Draft and present reports and recommendations based on research initiatives
Talent and Knack
The candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience with statistical analysis and data management software such as SPSS, Stata, or other (R and SQL proficiency a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic statistical techniques such as linear regression, ANOVA, and significance testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere that requires significant multi-tasking
- The ability to collaborate with matrixed teams
- Excellent writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Powered by JazzHR
ScienceView all jobs at MedThink