MedStar Georgetown’s centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown’s healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
General Summary of Position:
The incumbent in this position is a staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of PT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate from accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for DC license as a Physical Therapist. Upon hire, must have a D.C. License or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- Demonstrates baseline knowledge of relevant PT practice and flexibility.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve.
- Listen effectively and present self orally and in writing.