MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, D.C. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment.
MedStar Georgetown’s centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown’s healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
General Summary of Position:
- Graduate from accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for DC license as a Physical Therapist.
- Upon hire, must have a D.C. License or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates baseline knowledge of relevant PT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve.
- Listen effectively and present self orally and in writing.