MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, D.C. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment.
MedStar Georgetown’s centers of excellence include neurosciences, transplant, cancer and gastroenterology. Along with Magnet® nurses, internationally recognized physicians, advanced research and cutting-edge technologies, MedStar Georgetown’s healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.General Summary of Position:
- Graduate of accredited school of O.T. or COTA with completion of the AOTA certification exam.
- Entry level, basic education as defined in education with certification requirements.
- Current D.C. license or qualified candidate for D.C. License as an Occupational Therapist and certification by the OT Certification Board.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstration of baseline knowledge of relevant OT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature, can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve, listen and express oneself orally and in writing.