MedSchoolCoach is looking for a dedicated education professional who wants to make an impact in pre-med students’ lives to join our advising team. An ideal candidate would have experience working with prehealth students and medical school admissions committee experience at an undergraduate or graduate level. We would like you to have mentored students through the application process and be able to clearly define the process. You will also be working closely with the student success team to make sure the expectations of both parents and students are met.
· Advising and oversight of premed students who are in the process of applying to medical school
· Working alongside our Director of Advising and Associate Directors of Advising to oversee quality control
· Evaluate and create additional processes of a growing the advising team.
· You will be responsible for helping to craft curriculum
· You will also create content, such as podcasts, videos and blog posts, during non-application time.
· Collect, compile and present assessment and statistical data on student satisfaction, applications, acceptances, school choices
· Devise and enhance training protocols for the hiring of new advisors
· Creatively recruiting a constant stream of potential new advisors to the organization
· Master's Degree and a minimum of three-five (3-5) years of providing direct student support in higher education is required.
· Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends
· Experience with academic programming coordination in a higher education setting is preferred
· Prior experience with Pre-Medical advising is required
· Understanding of pre-medical curriculum and medical related graduate school admissions process is required
· Ability to utilize technology to promote access, efficiency and effectiveness of programs and services offered by MedSchoolCoach
In combining our experience as premeds, applicants, medical students, admission committee members and practicing physicians, we are able to give better, more sound advice than any other advisor you can find.
Please visit our website to learn more....www.medschoolcoach.com