MedSchoolCoach is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who is motivated, detail-oriented, and both creatively and analytically minded. This individual will be responsible for aiding in driving our digital marketing strategy, in addition to supporting multiple marketing initiatives and working with key external partners. This person must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be capable of managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously. Your primary focus is to develop, implement, track, and optimize our advertising program across all digital channels. You will create, launch, monitor, and report performance. You should also be passionate about education, and believe in the business we are building.
- Help to drive the strategy within multiple marketing channels, SEO, SEM, Paid Social Media Advertising, affiliate, email, and events – all in an effort to generate marketing qualified leads.
- Project manage all activities associated with creating and promoting webinars and live events, designed to generate awareness and leads.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience to generate leads.
- Optimize program performance by incorporating best practices, and conducting A/B testing,
- Report and analyze results on a regular basis, using learnings to improve overall campaign/partner performance, and optimize ROI.
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and LinkedIn presences to optimize engagement and generate leads.
- Dive in to technology, whether WordPress to update our website, Hubspot to create email campaigns, workflows, and sequences, or Google Analytics to review performance.
- Proactively evaluate emerging technologies and identify most relevant new growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years minimum of digital marketing experience.
- Experience managing campaigns and budgets within Adwords.
- Experience working within a CRM on email creation, deployment and reporting (e.g., HubSpot a plus).
- Experience working with a content management system specifically WordPress
- Experience with website analytics (e.g., Google Analytics a plus).
- Experience in organic search and paid Search.
- Experience creating advertising (e.g., sales sheets, banner advertising, signage).
- Experience in social media (e.g., creating content calendars, driving business).
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines while working in fun, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player and get along well with others, even in stressful situations.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, project management, and analytical skills.
- Comfort with creative concepting and oversight of design.
In combining our experience as premeds, applicants, medical students, admission committee members and practicing physicians, we are able to give better, more sound advice than any other advisor you can find.
Please visit our website to learn more....www.medschoolcoach.com