MedQIA is looking for experienced Client Services Proposal and Project Administrator that is local to the Los Angeles area, to acts as a point of support and resource for Client Services. Assists in the development of proposal responses and change orders, and helps bridge communication between Client Services, external Sponsors and internal clients. Works cross-departmentally to assess proposal requirements and develops corresponding documentation. This position is within our Client Services department in our Westwood, CA office.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and would like to work with pioneers in the development and use of computer vision technology for QIA. Get to know MedQIA at www.medqia.com
Acts as a point of support and resource for Client Services. Assists in the development of proposal responses and change orders, and helps bridge communication between Client Services, external Sponsors and internal clients. Works cross-departmentally to assess proposal requirements and develops corresponding documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Identifies project expectations and ensures required activities and documentation occur and are appropriately maintained.
- Assists in review of sponsor RFPs and Protocols for the creation of proposal responses and budgets/SOWs for new projects and Change Orders for existing studies.
- Serves as a liaison with sponsor and sponsor-designated representatives and represents company on sponsor telecoms and at sponsor meetings when necessary.
- Assists with creating and maintaining company presentations and ensures maintenance of such presentations in document control.
- Assists with the writing of Standard Operating Procedures as they relate to Client Services.
- Acts as the liaison between Client Services and Clinical Operations, preparing and providing training on awarded project activities to the project teams in order to facilitate study transition to Operations.
- Work with the CSO or his designate and Clinical Operations to provide the necessary SOW, Study Protocol and other information to prepare the Imaging Carter.
- Assists with data analysis and maintenance of databases relevant to sponsor documents and contracts.
- Assists in the development and management of the project plans, contracts and program initiatives to meet study and program milestones.
- Performs other departmental and office-related activities as needed and upon request.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires undergraduate degree, preferably in a science or business or a combination of experience and education that meets skill level requirements.
- At a minimum 3 years of experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical or clinical trials industry, and knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Experience with preparation and development of proposals for Clinical Trials
- Experience with reading and understanding of study protocols
- Experience working with cross functional teams where collaboration and daily interaction are key.
- Must be self-motivated with a highly collaborative style and influence skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office in particular Excel (macros and pivot tables) PowerPoint and Word. Microsoft Project experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with deadlines and manage multiple priorities