Assisted Living Supervisor - LVN/LPN Required
MedPro Connection LLC McAllen, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced LVN/LPN to join our team as our Assisted Living Supervisor. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of patient care and we are seeking someone who is:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
- Problem Solver who takes initiative
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assisted Living Supervisor will manage and oversee two of our 16 bed facilities and will be responsible for supervising CNAs, monitoring patient vitals, administering medications, dealing with state and city inspectors, conducting tours to potential clients, and discussing care plans with patient family members. Additionally, the Assisted Living Supervisor will collaborate with the owner and use the nursing process to identify ways to maintain and improve geriatric care.
- Manage and Administer daily medication to patients.
- Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) for the best care of our residents.
- Provide health and wellness checks to our residents on a regular basis.
- Ensure that residents are receiving their medication based on doctor’s orders/complete medication pass.
- Maintain the medication cart including audit procedures for PRN medication and controlled medicines as defined by the nursing standards.
- Perform skin evaluations and skin treatment as required by skin treatment protocols. Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs when needed.
- Observing & reporting signs and symptoms and reporting adverse reactions to treatments, including drugs, and changes in the patient's physical or emotional status.
- Teaching, supervising, and counseling the patient and family members regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient.
- Maintaining facility inventory
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Current active LVN/LPN license in the state of Texas
- 2-years experience in assisted living, nursing, hospice or geriatric care
- 1-2 years management experience
- Has an understanding of compliance within an ALF setting
- Experience dealing with city/state inspectors
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when needed
- Hourly + Bonus Pay ($1200-$1400/Monthly Bonus Pay)
Apply Online: https://recruitcrm.io/apply/44892556
MedPro Connection LLC
700 E. Jackson Avenue McAllenMcAllen, TX