Title: Crystal Report Writer
MedPOINT, a large MSO in the San Fernando Valley has an opening for the following position. Competitive salary and benefits in a collaborative working environment. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Crystal Reports Developer/Writer with experience in data analysis and report writing
· Develop, Repair and update existing and new reports from databases to extract and collect data using complicated MS-SQL code with complex joins
· Create MS-SQL tables, views, functions, and advanced stored procedures
· Provide support to functional teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results
· Develop ad hoc reports as needed
· Work closely with staff users and management to establish requirements for reports or modifications and to ensure proper testing and validation of completed reports
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· 5+ years experience with crystal reports, data analysis and report writing
· Ability to write complicated MS SQL queries with complex joins
· Strong experience with developing MS-SQL objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Task oriented.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
· Ability to multi-task effectively.
· Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
· Experience with Reportal and/or LaunchPoint (IDM) highly preferred
· Experience with EZCAP 6x, or other Healthcare management system, highly preferred.