Are you looking to join an industry leader and make a difference in the lives of the patients you treat? MedOptions is the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health services to residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Geriatric behavioral health is one of the fastest growing specialties in medicine. This has created tremendous growth opportunities for our company and we are looking for clinicians throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England.
Our nurse practitioners provide behavioral health services to a diverse population including the elderly, adults who may be in the nursing home for short term rehab and more acute patients. You will develop relationships with the residents and facility staff and be part of a multi-disciplinary team which consists of psychiatrists, psychologists and clinical social workers.
Our positions involve traveling to the same facilities on the same day every week to provide care to the residents. Therefore, we are looking for nurse practitioners who can do a consistent weekday schedule and are able to travel to different nursing homes each day.
We have full time opportunities available for psychiatric, geriatric, adult and family nurse practitioners. Prior geriatric and/or psychiatric experience is needed. Our positions are all Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
• Advanced practice degree (CRNP, MSN-FNP, GNP, PMHNP or similar degree)
• Be certified by ANCC or ANA
• Have an unrestricted license as a nurse practitioner or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
• Have prescriptive authority and DEA number or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
• Prior psychiatric and/or geriatric experience is preferred
• Reliable and ability to provide high quality care on a consistent basis
• Must be able to use a EMR system for documentation
Our positions are all Monday-Friday, daytime hours.