MedOptions has full time opportunities for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner's. Prior geriatric and/or psychiatric, family experience is needed. Our positions are Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
Our Psychiatric nurse practitioners provide behavioral health services to a diverse population including the elderly, adults who may be in the nursing home for short term rehab and more acute patients. You will develop relationships with the residents and facility staff and be part of a multi-disciplinary team which consists of psychiatrists, psychologists and clinical social workers.
Our positions involve traveling to the same facilities on the same day every week to provide care to the residents. Therefore, we are looking for nurse practitioners who can do a consistent weekday schedule and are able to travel to different nursing homes each day.
- Advanced practice degree (PMHNP preferred)
- Be certified by ANCC or ANA
- Have an unrestricted license as a nurse practitioner or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
- Have prescriptive authority and DEA number or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
- Prior psychiatric and/or geriatric experience is preferred
- Reliable and ability to provide high quality care on a consistent basis
- Must be able to use a EMR system for documentation
For more information on this position please call or text Nattie Loverin 480-273-9677 or Email: Natalen.email@example.com