Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Inpatient Psych Hospital
MedOptions has a full time need for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Inpatient Psych Hospital setting. Prior psychiatric or family experience. This position is Monday-Friday, daytime hours. No call.
Our Psychiatric nurse practitioners provide behavioral health services to a diverse population in an inpatient psych Hospital. You will develop relationships with the patients and facility staff and be part of a multi-disciplinary team, which consists of psychiatrists, psychologists and clinical social workers.
- Advanced practice degree (PMHNP preferred)
- Be certified by ANCC or ANA
- Have an unrestricted license as a nurse practitioner or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
- Have prescriptive authority and DEA number or in the process of obtaining this for the state practicing in
- Reliable and ability to provide high quality care on a consistent basis
For more information on this position please call or text Nattie Loverin 480-273-9677 or email your resume today Natalen.Loverin@MedOptionsinc.com.