MedOptions is actively interviewing Licensed Clinical Psychologist for full or part time positions due to a recent expansion!
• PhD, or PsyD, or equivalent recognized doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university
• Two years of supervised clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) experience at least one of which is post degree
• Holds a valid permanent license in practicing state(s) as a clinical psychologist (PhD or PsyD) in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it
• Must be able to pass MedOptions' HR/credentialing process
• Ability to use an Electronic Health Record
• Ability to follow a schedule and travel to different locations on a consistent schedule
• Weekday schedule; no evenings, no weekends
• Highly competitive salaries
• Comprehensive benefit package valued at approximately $25,000
• 4-week orientation
• Ongoing education programs including online learning CEU programs and monthly teleconferences
• Referral bonus program
Every day, approximately 10,000 people in the United States turn 65 years old and about 25% of adults 65 and older have some type of mental health problem. The number of Americans with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias will grow each year. By 2025, the number of people age 65 and older with Alzheimer's disease is estimated to reach 7.1 million — a 40 percent increase from the 5.1 million age 65 and older affected in 2015. (Alzheimer’s Association website)
This increase has created a tremendous need for geriatric behavioral health services, particularly in nursing homes. MedOptions is the leading provider of these services to nursing home residents. We are making a difference and are seeking dynamic clinicians to join our team locally.
Our psychologists perform initial evaluations, supportive and group therapy and neuro-cognitive testing to a diverse population including the elderly living in nursing homes, adults who may be in the nursing home for short term rehab and more acute patients. In this role, you will develop relationships with the residents, facility staff and the other MedOptions’ clinicians which include psychiatrists, neurologists, nurse practitioners and clinical social workers.
MedOptions has phenomenal growth opportunities for Licensed Clinical Psychologist. A new customer base with more open positions.
Please call or text Amy McKenney at 516.637.2865 or email email@example.com for more information.