We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sowing, thinning, weeding, transplanting, moving plants, watering, applications, potting, shipping, and loading.
- General duties around the nursery as they relate to the upkeep of the nursery.
- Knowledge of growing techniques, including; Germination, Cloning, and Transplantation.
- Plant pests and other perils, with a keen eye for spotting issues before they become a problem.
- Follow GMP protocols and follow Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs)
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or horticultural, Technical Certification preferred
- Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural experience.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The employee will be expected to work inside in a controlled warehouse/greenhouse and growing atmosphere and must have suitable clothing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must be able to lift up to 65 pounds and be able to maneuver between growing tables that are 24 inches apart. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the length of warehouse/greenhouse.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.